Adam Saleh Life Story

To everyone who's watching my videos for the first time. If you watch my previous vlogs, I said I'll be doing a prank on my viewers. This video was the PRANK and I was supposed to reveal it when I was in NYC. But this video ended up making international news and spreading more than what I expected. I really didn't know it would seriously make headlines because so many you tubers have done this as a joke. I apologize to anyone I got mad. It was supposed to be a prank for my viewers but it spread to people who don't even watch my videos. Much LOVE! xx







Twitter: @omgAdamSaleh
Facebook: Adam Saleh
Instagram: @adamsaleh
Snapchat: adamsaleh93

Adam Saleh EVENT BOOKING:
To book Adam Saleh to perform at your event or to tell us about an event in your area that you would like to see him perform at please email: info@AdamSalehworldwide.com